A basic woven piece of material, or a woven segment of material with a Telfa spongy obstruction to anticipate holding fast to wounds. A cloth swathe can come in any number of widths and lengths, and can be utilized for any wrap application, incorporating holding a dressing set up.
- Gauze is made of a polyester/rayon blend.
- Ideal for hard-to-bandage areas.
- It reduces the risk of constriction, especially in the knee and elbow areas.
- Used as an auxiliary dressing, it secures and pads the injury site while keeping out earth and germs.
- Provides added absorbency and comfortable stretch.